Mail-In Registration and Payment
Thank you participating in the Next Wave Tennis Clinics. Registration and payment is totally easy!
To register by mail:
- Please fill in all boxes in the registration form. All of this information is confidential and will not be shared with anyone. If you have more than one student participating in the clinic, you may list them on the same registration form.
- If you have not submitted payment prior to the registration and payment deadline indicated on the clinic webpage, please include $10 late fee in the box labeled "Late Fee."
- Make sure to read the Waiver/Release information.
- Sign form and mail to address, below.
- All registrations and payments must be received before a student can participate in the clinic.
- Questions? Contact me at 814-659-4908 or
Mail in Registration and/or Payment to:
2207 Barnes Avenue
Northern Cambria, PA 15714
Make checks payable to "Bob Phillips"[ninja_forms id=5]
Release (for all students): I do hereby for and on behalf of myself and my heirs and legal representatives release and forever discharge Bob Phillips, managers, and representatives from any and all claims and demands of every kind, nature and character which I may have or here after acquire for any and all damages or losses which may be suffered or sustained by me in connection with my activity, and all such claims are hereby waived and released.
I understand that Bob Phillips' Next Wave Tennis Clinics is fully insured, however; every student is required to provide proof of individual insurance and understands that their insurance coverage is primary.
Furthermore, I understand that any student who does not abide by the rules and regulations promulgated by the clinic, or who displays behavior problems during the clinic, is subject to dismissal from the entire clinic session without reimbursement or recourse. Such action will be administered by Bob Phillips, the Clinic Director, only. Students will not be permitted to leave the clinic without parental consent for any reason other than medical emergency until the completion of the clinic.
I understand that all payments are non-refundable and that late fees will be assessed if registration and payment is not received on or before the registration deadline. I have read and understand the Clinic Information Sheet. I also understand that, after the first clinic class, my child is required to provide their own tennis racquet.